Saturday, September 17, 2011

One of Them Days

Have you ever had a day where you have an  free day yet can't find a thing to do?  That's me today. I'm feeling a little lost actually.  Normally, I would be tootin' my positive horn saying things like 'The skies the limit', 'All things are possible', or 'I have endless possibilities to make this day great!'  But am I doing that?  No!  Why?  I don't know. I'm not feeling down really.  Just blah.  The husband is gone to do his time at the library. He tried to make me feel better by telling me we can go to the World Vision Experience exhibit later today.  This did nothing to lift my spirits because we've had tickets for 2 weeks and tomorrow is the last day. I've been asking him about it for a week now.  I'm not thrilled when he decides to do something because he can't figure out a way to make me feel better.  Not that I should be upset about that. At least he's trying. See! I can't even be thrilled about that.

I need a pick me up. Maybe I'll just sit down and catch a good movie or read one of my books.  I think I'm going to blame this 'condition' on my Baxter. He had the blahs yesterday (didn't even want to chase his toy) and I think he gave it to me today.  I'm almost sure it's contagious.  Lazy pup! Oh well. I'll come out of it eventually. Gonna get me some tea and relax for a bit. Hope you all are having a better start to this marvelous weekend.

Quote for the Day:  If you are cold, tea will warm you; If you are too heated, it will cool you; If you are depressed, it will cheer you; If you are excited, it will calm you.

No comments: