Monday, October 17, 2011

Pity Party

I'm sitting here having a small pity party.  Just me and Baxter.  The other two (Hubs and Sofie) are in a benedryl induced slumber after having suffered all night.   I'm anxious and patience is lost on me. When I get this way, I just want to lie around and give in to it.  This morning I'm struggling to pull myself up by the bootstraps, trying to shake off the dust of worry and get back in the saddle of optimism.  Life can get to me sometimes but I know from experience I need to just get over it and look forward.  'But it's hard,' whines my spirit.  I tell that spirit that having peace and happiness is worth the struggle.  Yep....

Quote for the Morning: When you find yourself overpowered, as it were, by melancholy, the best way is to go out and do something. ~John Keble

No comments: