Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Pedometer

I got myself a brand spankin' new pedometer.  I had to.  Mine nice pink one fell to its death in the Walgreen's parking lot.  Well, it didn't officially die; just rolled under my car.  It slid directly in the middle which meant there was no way I was going to crawl on the dirty concrete to retrieve it.  It was only $5 after all ( a 1/2 price find at Tuesday Morning).  It was a good one. I'll miss it.  But boy, you should see my new one!  It's got all the bells and whistles.  Well, it has a heart rate monitor and that's a sexy whistler to me!  It let's me do all sorts of things.  I'm not usually one for gadgets but I figured I could splurge for my health.  Fourteen dollars later....I gotta gadget. Today, it tells me that I did 9913 steps, 3.27miles, and burned 474.2 calories.  Granted I didn't wear it everywhere I went.  Didn't want it to meet the maker that my ole' pinky met.  I'm happy with it.

No comments: