Friday, August 12, 2011

Good Days

Today was one of those days. You know the good days where everything falls into place regardless of how much you freaked out. I'm satisfied with it. I had a decent walking only workout, got some creativity flowing, had lunch with an awesome friend and got a couple more books to fill in the remainder.

The Husband and I did an easy walk this morning. No hills but plenty of sweating anyway (there wasn't even a hint of a breeze on this route). We didn't push as hard as we normally do.  I think the husband was suffering some soreness from his swim yesterday but I didn't complain. It was 7am and I my motivation was less than stellar.  Once it was over, I felt great. So glad we both pushed ourselves to at least get a 3 miler out of the way.

Here's our walk:








The quote today is actually about weight lifting but I'm using it in relation to me wanting to be fit but not exactly wanting to put forth the effort to get there.  I don't want to but I know I HAVE to.

Quote of the day:  'Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.'


No comments: