Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quote Happy and Full of Inspiration


Yeah. It's been one of those days. And I have absolutely no reason for it. Well....maybe because I've been on vacation since the 23rd and will not be returning to the grind until five days into the new year! Yes, yes, yes....that has to be it! So, I'm full of expectation and that old feeling that everything is possible and awaiting new beginnings. I love a new year like a fresh morning. Me and Alex went to the gym this morning after a short 3 day break. We did however find time to take a much needed walk with my Daddy after Christmas dinner. I refused to sit there feeling full and groaning with everyone else! So I headed out with the dogs and did a 20 minute jog. I returned to find my Daddy and husband gearing up for walk. It was a good time. So, I'm back home and trying to get myself organized for the fresh canvas of 2011. This means getting that workout schedule down and a fresh pair of shoes. My mind doesn't need a heck of a lot of work in the inspiration area but I've found it nonetheless. I was copying new quotes for future facebook statuses and found one that helped me get through a grueling treadmill workout.

"That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. "--Forest Gump

So, keep going even if you have no reason for it at that particular moment. One day you will look back and find a reason to attach.

No comments: