Friday, December 31, 2010

Goals = Success!!!



Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality. -Ralph Marston

Another year is ending and a new one beginning. Time to make those promises that we plan to brea....ahem...keep! Declaring resolutions are for the birds! I declare goals and goals only. My goals are usually stepping stones for something larger so I can't exactly give it a year only. Well, that is if they are important goals. So, my goals for the year are continuations from last year:

1) be more active

2) be more spiritual

3) be more positive

4) live with purpose

5) Love more and without fear or doubt

6) continuously keep up a blog

Those are in no particular order. So, I figure if I try to remove as much doubt or fear from all those goals, they will become my reality. Here's to a successful New Year!


No comments: