Monday, December 20, 2010

Early Christmas for Me

"So many believe it is love that grows, but it is the knowing that grows and love that simply expands to contain it." That's a direct passage from 'The Shack'. I finally understand it. I have found that knowing with my husband. And because I've finally figured it out, my love has expanded to include family and friends. He's definitely been good for me and has opened my eyes to a lot of things that were always there. He told me what I meant to him last night because I requested a love letter for Christmas. Since funds are tight and he requested I not get him anything, I thought this would be a good request. Well, I certainly got more than I expected. To have someone speak how they feel about you and to know they are truly speaking from the heart is a true gift. He's been going through a lot worried about his family overseas and yet, he can find the time and energy to do that for me. I do love that man. Who'd have thunk it? Me...head over hills. Well, that is one gift I will never forget.

Now, drawing on his strength and encouragement, I will get back to work on the training. Just 4 more months before the Roundup! Oh my!

No comments: