Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Carli Fierce posted this on her site so I thought I'd participate too!

A. Age: 38. My thirties have been amazing!


B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: Dishes

D. Dogs: Baxter and Sofie. Baxter is selfish and Sofie is a drama queen!

E. Essential start to your day: Earbuds w/loud music. Working with chatty women makes it necessary.

F. Favorite color: Brown

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5’2. I wear a 1.5in afro…does that count?

I. Instruments that you can play: Clarinet

J. Job title: Human Resources Generalist

K. Kids: Not yet. Maybe one day.

L. Live: Austin, TX USA

M. Mom’s name: Vera

N. Nicknames: The Greatest. Really. My Dad even calls me this!

O. Overnight hospital stays: So far none.

P. Pet peeve: Untidy ladies room. Clean up after yourselves already!

Q. Quote from a movie:  Snowbuddies:I must be contagious, 'cause he's catching cool like it was a cold!"

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: 2 brothers, 4 sisters. Yep…big but close baby!

T. Time you wake up: 5am no matter what time I lay it down. Sofie’s on the clock so if she’s gotta go, no one sleeps.

U. Underwear: Yes….I like them. Shouldn’t we all?

V. Vegetables you dislike: Yellow squash. I’ve tried it many ways but I still taste it so I gave up.

W. What makes you run late: Getting caught up reading blogs and not paying attention to time. Oh! Also getting caught behind the stupid Snack truck on the interstate.

X. X-rays: I’ve had many.

Y. Yummy food you make: I like to think all of my food is yummy but if I have to choose one, I would say pound cake.

Z. Zoo favorite animal: Panther. Awesomely black and mysterious and a little unnerving if you look it in the eyes.

That's me!

No comments: