Saturday, January 4, 2014

The First Three

Part of the reason I like this plan is that the meals are simple and easy.  I don't have to do too much.  This is just a quick photo post of the meals I've eaten for the 1st three days of my challenge.  It doesn't look like much but has been just enough to get me through the days. 

Day 1 Breakfast: Cheese toast, orange, green tea.

Day 1 Lunch:  My Fit Foods small lunch of chicken breasts, apples, grapefruit, walnuts and a couple of marinated olives.  Not exactly on the Rotation plan but it worked since I was out all day.

Day 1 Dinner:  Salad with rotisserie chicken and raspberry vinaigrette.

Day 2 Breakfast:  Oatmeal with a T of cranberries and a splash of skim milk and 8 oz OJ.

Day 2 Lunch:  Chicken broth cup, salad tossed with vinegar, tuna with vinaigrette on bread.
 
Day 2 Dinner:  2oz Salmon  and 2 cups mixed veggies with seasonings cooked in parchment together.
 
Day 3 Breakfast:  Flax flatbread, 1 T peanut butter, 1/2 pear, unsweetened chai tea, water.
 
Day 3 Lunch:  Flax flatbread, mixed salad, 2 oz tuna with raspberry vinaigrette.
 
Dinner planned tonight is a Boca patty, steamed asparagus, side salad, 1 oz cheese, one orange and water.
 
Enjoy your day!
 
 
Quote of the Day: “Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don't forget food. You can go a week without laughing.” ~ Joss Whedon
 
 


 

 

No comments: