Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am beautiful because....

I was reading the Tea & Cookies blog today. Her latest post, ‘Your Beauty of Different’ was spectacular. I loved it. Why? Well, you'll just have to read it to understand.

But she asked the question, "What makes you beautiful?" and her readers responded wonderfully. They are so inspiring. There were many wonderful responses, but the two that I like to think I would have come up with were:

"I am beautiful because I just keep going, every day, even when I feel like I have no energy left. And occasionally I stop and think how lucky I am."

and the final one,

"I am beautiful because I am. Really, there is nothing after the 'because.' I simply am."

I think this was a beautiful idea and if we all stopped and came up with a list of things that make us beautiful, we might be surprised at our answers.
Be you and define beauty.

No comments: